They say timing is everything in life and for Kirsti and Allen this couldn’t have been more true. Their wedding fell on the last week end before the government decided to lock down weddings and limit the number of attendees to only five.
Gatherings are a big no no in times of social distancing and unfortunately weddings have been tarred in the media as a situation where the Carona virus can spread quickly.
Having said that on Kirsti and Allen’s wedding fell when social distancing was in its infancy and not yet the norm. We were all getting used to the directions on what is socially responsible.
Their wedding was beautiful although unseasonably chilly for a Southern Highlands summer day. They chose to host their wedding celebrations at the impressive and delightful Bendooley Estate.
A venue that never disappoints no matter what the weather is like, Kirsti mentioned the venue was chosen for its fields of long grass reminiscent of the open credits of Russell Crowes Gladiator epic.
But of course Bendooley is always popular because it offers delicious and heart warming fare in beautiful surroundings by a caring, hospitable and professional crew.
- Venue: bendooleyestate
- Wedding Dress Supplier: Made with Love
- Bridesmaids dresses supplier: Ginia
- Event Planner: Amira Fleming, For Thy Sweet Love Wedding Planning
- Event Stylist and Decorator: Lara Beesley, Honey Lane
- Videographer: Chris Gaydon, Lovereel
- Florist: Jessica Jerome, Sweet Pea and Honey Bee
- Make up: Artist Demi Peters
- Hair Stylist: Natalie Newton
- Grooms Suit Supplier: Oscar Hunt
- Wedding Cake Supplier: Cassandra Wallace, Violets and Vinegar Catering
- Entertainment: Baker Boys Band
- Photo Booth: The Party Starters
- Photographers: The Beautiful Collective